At Happy as Larry we’re dream weavers, child delighters and imagination merchants. Our goal is simple – to make products that are beautiful, magical and made to last. Some children think that our rugs are made by Elves, who stitch together rainbows, but the truth is just as magical. They are handmade in Nepal and India, whose ancestors have been making rugs since prehistoric times. All of our goods are safe and have been playfully tested on children.
DO YOU SHARE OUR VISION AND VALUES?
With every stitch we make the world a happier and more colourful place to call home.
Lets all buy beautiful products made by hand, ethically produced that are made to last and make lasting changes.
1. Ethical/Fair – we will strive to to always protect the maker, to make sure that our suppliers are treated fairly and with respect.
2. Generous - to give back to the communities who create for us and support the whole family.
3. Design - To lead the way, be innovative in design and push boundaries in the homewares market.
4. Fun - To have fun in everything we do. Create positive experiences for our suppliers, staff and customers. We will go the extra mile to make someone happy as Larry.
5. Playful- We will strive to make someone gasp or chuckle when they see and purchase our products!
6. Educate- To help consumers and retailers to make wise purposeful buying choices of products that are made to last and create lasting change in countries less fortunate.
Amy is a mumpreneur, a wrangler of three beautiful boys and the head honchette behind Happy as Larry. She is also a skilled designer with a Fine Arts Degree in textiles. Amy is passionate about making homes happy places that tell a story and create memories.
We are in the motions of becoming fully verified as Fair Trade by the F.T.A Australia. (includes a long process of accountability)
We are committed to abiding by the 10 Fair Trade principles put forth by the WFTO and support disadvantaged people groups in Nepal, India and Indonesia. We currently donate money to other not for profit organisations like Youth- Link Nepal and Compassion Australia through our many different campaigns and projects.
WANT TO COLLABORATE ?
We are looking for influencers, stockists, businesses and individuals who hold the same values as us.
Get in touch and lets talk!
We love to see Larry in your home or shop.
Tag us @happyaslarryd or #myhappyaslarry to go into the draw to win a $50 voucher each month.
Image credit and collaboration with www.hidesleep.com.au