LOVE IT IN YOUR HOME OR FREE RETURN SHIPPING in Australia.
We know that buying online is difficult when choosing colours and designs, so feel confident in your purchase with Larry’s 100% 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you find you are not “happy as Larry” with your purchase please email us and we will arrange FREE RETURN SHIPPING. Return Shipping is for rugs only in Australia. We accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of purchase. Items must be returned in as new state, unsoiled and with tags attached.
2. CLEANING YOUR RUG
How to look after your felt ball rug.
Wool is naturally flame retardant and holds up well to daily wear and tear. Our rugs contain New Zealand wool giving it a soft and superior feel. Wool is naturally dirt and liquid repellant and is relatively easy to clean.
The cleaning of your rug:
Your rug will benefit from regular vacuuming and a shake to remove dust particles. You may notice some fine dust particles under your rug, this is soap silt from the felting process and will soon dissipate.
Your rug should not be used in wet areas.
If you happen to spill liquid we suggest you tap off the liquid as quickly as possible. Then using a damp cloth mop up any excess fluid in a dabbing motion. Soapy water can be used. Do not soak the balls or rub violently but continue to dab the balls until the stain is soaked up.
It is almost always best to engage the services of a professional carpet & upholstery cleaning company if the stain is stubborn or needs a thorough clean. To get a really expert job done entrust the work to a carpet cleaning company.
As with all handmade rugs it is not 100% colourfast. Tell your cleaner to use
low water pressure and to clean on a non- porous surface in case of any
If you have any other concerns before you purchase we would be happy to answer them.
- 8 week payment plan. Customers can set the amount to be paid weekly or fortnightly.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% is required.
- Credit Card payments are not accepted for laybys. Direct transfer is available.
- Balance to be paid before the due date.
- Should you wish to cancel your layby (or if it is not paid in full by the due date) Happy as Larry reserves the right to retain the 10% deposit. This is to cover associated costs with cancellation.
- You will be sent an invoice with all payment instructions.
- Your order will be shipped once it has been paid in full.
Yes we can make a rug in any colour combination, size or pattern. Please email us to enquire. Typically custom rugs take 6-7 weeks to create and we require a 50% deposit to start your order. Unfortunately we can not refund custom orders.